At Mind Your Business Bookkeeping, we understand that small businesses face unique financial needs. Whether you are a start-up company, an established business, or family partnership, the Chicago bookkeeping specialists at Mind Your Business Bookkeeping can help you manage all of your financial needs so that you can maintain a strong financial position and focus on running your business.
Why Bookkeeping Matters
Accurate and up-to-date financial recordkeeping is essential for any business, but it is particularly important for small businesses for which every dollar counts. By maintaining current financial ledgers to account for the flow of funds in and out of the company, you will be better equipped to make informed business decisions.
The Chicago bookkeeping specialists at Mind Your Business Bookkeeping work with small businesses to accurately maintain financial information and assist with a variety of financial tasks so that the company can effectively run their business, make timely payments, and efficiently handle payroll obligations. Time is money for any business, and at Mind Your Business Bookkeeping, we will save you time so that you can save money.
Accurate bookkeeping is also important for small businesses so that they can accurately set prices, plan for anticipated and unanticipated expenses, manage payroll obligations, and satisfy tax payments.
Capable, competent, timely, and thorough
Mind Your Business Bookkeeping eliminated the long hours and stress associated with business bookkeeping. The team has been very patient, kind, and extremely efficient. It has been a pleasure handing over our bookkeeping to Mind Your Business.
—Riv Lynch Owner, Sacred Spaces Consulting, Inc.
- Maintain timely and accurate recording of business transactions
- Act as a liaison with your accounting firm
- Perform bank and credit card account reconciliations
- Pay bills and process invoices
- Tax form preparation and payment
- Cash flow analysis
- Provide customized financial statement reports on a regular basis
- Online employee access to pay stubs
- Electronic filing, including all tax deposits for federal and state taxes, quarterly and annual tax forms, and employee W-2’s
- Easy-to-read payroll reports
- Paperless options
- Periodic review of payroll costs in advance of payroll submission so that you can make adjustments to accommodate cash flow
- Pay-as-you-go worker’s compensation insurance available in conjunction with payroll
Accounts Receivable Management:
- Client billing and invoicing
- Electronic payment systems
- Consulting and Training
- Specialized Industry Services
If you are a small business in the Chicago area, let Mind Your Business Bookkeeping manage your financial information and record-keeping functions so that you can focus on running your business.